Community Discussion – Cannabis Risk Management Framework: Introduction to Risk Culture
This is an ACCCE On Demand video, available for immediate viewing!
- Analyze the Internal Control Environment component of the Cannabis Risk Management Framework (CRMF)
- Analyze scenarios of high-risk concern
Who Should Attend
- Members studying for their certification
- Individuals interested in engaging with commercial cannabis businesses who implement the CRMF
- Individuals interested in entering the commercial cannabis industry
- Compliance officers for commercial cannabis businesses and ancillary cannabis businesses
- Commercial cannabis businesses
- Ancillary cannabis businesses
Improve your risk culture by hearing from Jonathan’s experience and asking questions to validate your current practices.
Building an effective cannabis risk management framework is critical to meet your business objectives. One of the starting elements of effective risk management is an effective risk culture. Risk culture is established when top management creates strong risk values and beliefs that are shared by all members within the business. Starting this process may seem daunting, but breaking it down into specific actions will help.
Join ACCCE for the next community discussion where guest speaker Jonathan Fornaci, the Chief Strategy Officer from Clarion Compliance, will talk about the internal control environment component of the CRMF, the importance of tone from the top in creating a culture of risk, how a Commercial Cannabis Business’s risk appetite and risk strategy impact business objectives, and how to formalize a risk culture through a risk program. Jonathan will also answer any questions the audience may have.
This is a live event.
Date: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021
Time: 12-12:30 pm (MST)
Continuing Education: half hour