ACCCE Community Discussion – Breakdown of Commercial Cannabis Industry: Ask a CRB Operator
This is an ACCCE On Demand video, available for immediate viewing!
- Understand the concepts in the Commercial Cannabis Handbook section “Breakdown of Commercial Cannabis Industry”
- Understand the complexities and risks of this sector as cannabis product moves through the supply chain to its final destination.
- Analyze scenarios of high-risk concern during this ACCCE Community Discussion
Who Should Attend
- Members studying for their ACCCE certification
- Individuals interested in engaging with this sector of the commercial cannabis industry
- Those interested in entering the commercial cannabis industry
- Compliance officers for ancillary cannabis businesses and commercial cannabis businesses
- Commercial Cannabis Businesses
- Ancillary Cannabis Businesses
With over 15 years’ cannabis experience as an owner, manager, operator and broker, and over 100+ million dollars in cannabis product sold, Ron Brandon is an expert cannabis operator. In 2015 he founded Kingston Royal, a cannabis management, consulting, and flower brand that specializes in indoor cannabis cultivation.
Join ACCCE for this Community Discussion where guest speaker Ron Brandon, the Chief Cannabis Officer from NatureTrak, will talk about cultivation and answer any questions the audience may have. Ron will discuss the major risks that he has identified in site inspections, vendor management, and social equity in the cannabis industry.
For those studying for ACCCE certification, we will identify risk scenarios to talk through and opportunities to ask questions about the different types of grow facilities and their associated risks.
Continuing Education: .5