As commercial cannabis industry professionals and their trusted advisors, we contribute to the Association of Certified Commercial Cannabis Experts success by furthering the knowledge and adoption of risk management through professional education. As such, we agree to abide by the following code of conduct.
- Respect and comply with laws and regulations that govern your business and profession
- Encourage and participate in the ACCCE community
- Contribute to the development of ACCCE’s body of knowledge and dissemination of that knowledge throughout the industry
- Respect the opinions of other members within ACCCE, no harassment or intimidation of others will be tolerated
- Encourage professional decision-making and responsibility
- Represent ACCCE in a positive, constructive, and professional manner